Schengen Countries & Worldwide:
Coverage of medical, surgical, pharmaceutical and hospital expenses incurred by the beneficiary in sudden and urgent cases as a result of an illness and/or accident subject to a limit 30,000 Euro during policy period.
- Transfer of the beneficiary to the nearest hospital in case of bodily injury or illness.
- Repatriation of any child under the age of 16 who was traveling with the beneficiary at the time of illness and/or accident.
- Repatriation of the beneficiary to Jordan after discharge from the local hospital in addition to related travel arrangements.
- Repatriation of the corpse upon death of beneficiary including air ambulance to Jordan only.
- Transmitting any urgent messages related to the beneficiary's case to any one named person on his behalf and upon his request.
- Maximum stay in any one country shall not exceed 92 consecutive days.
- Deductible: 50 Euro for every claim.
- Compensation for each in-flight loss of checked -in baggage up to USD 500.
- Compensation for delay in the arrival of luggage up to USD 300.
- Delay departure up to USD 300.
Insurance Prices In JOD.
|Duration Of converges
|Up to 7 days included
|Up to 10 days include
|Up to 14 days included
|Up to 21 days included
|Up to 31 days included
|Up to 62 days included
|Up to 92 days included
|Up to 180 days included
|Rates as per category
||Rate will be multiplied by 1.5
||Rate will be multiplied by 2.00
|20-50 persons rate
||will be multiplied by 0.9
|50-100 persons rate
||will be multiplied by 0.85
|More than 100 persons rate
||will be multiplied by 0.80
- In order to qualify as group travelers, it is essential for all members of the group to be traveling to the location on the same date of departure and arrival. Tickets are to be issued from the same source under the same conditions.
- All our products are acceptable by the Schengen Embassies.